Simple and ideal wood coating for manufacturers
Cutek is a leader in the wood coating market. It’s a professional grade product that unlike other coatings works by diffusing deeply into the timber, rather than sitting on the surface. This unique penetrating oil provides years of protection from moisture and offers hassle-free maintenance. Choose to let your timber weather naturally with Cutek clear or retain its original freshly oiled colour by adding a colourtone.
Our technical experts partner with leading manufacturers and wood machine coaters to make Cutek work for their business.
Quicker, easier and more cost effective
Cutek stabilises timber from day one, protecting it during construction. Wood freshly coated with Cutek can be installed straight away or block stacked wet for later use. That’s faster turnarounds for you and bigger smiles for your clients.
Manufacturers love Cutek because it won’t dry in machinery, which eliminates expensive and time-consuming cleaning. It has an economical spreading rate, giving great value for money and offers your customers a far better building experience.
Our team specialises in machine specific solutions and can customise Cutek to work with your existing coating technology. We also offer a free site visit to get you up and running with our world-leading wood protection products.
- Easy to apply and maintain
- No sanding or stripping between coats
- Up to 2 x coverage rate of most coatings
- Won’t crack, peel or flake
- No waiting for wood to weather
- Precoat with clear and wet-stack before construction
- No need to wipe oil after normal application
- Highlights your timber’s natural grain and beauty
- Long term protection from moisture reduces cupping, warping and splitting
- Can be applied in direct sun, even on the hottest day
- High-quality ingredients that stand up to extreme conditions
- Over 30 years of proven product experience
- Backed by a team of technical experts
- We’re upfront about what our products can do
- The choice of professional designers and builders