Protect your valuable home improvements
There’s nothing like natural timber to enrich the beauty of the great Australian home. Whether it’s cladding, decking, furniture or fencing, you want to be sure the wood sealer you use is easy to apply and easy to maintain.
More than just a colour stain, Cutek is a premium wood sealer that professional builders have been using for decades. Simple to apply and maintain, Cutek protects your valuable investment while letting the wood’s natural beauty shine through.
How to apply Cutek
Applying Cutek’s clear wood oil on its own will protect your wood and let it lighten naturally over time to an attractive silver patina. If you’d like to preserve your timber’s original freshly oiled colour, a Colourtone that matches your wood must be mixed into the clear Cutek oil before you apply it. With 10 different Colourtones to choose from, there’s guaranteed to be one to bring out the best in your timber.
Installation is simple – start by using our wood cleaner range to get your timber ready – no stripping or sanding required. Once thoroughly cleaned, you can immediately apply any of our timber protection products, even in direct sunlight, then sit back and allow it to dry whilst admiring the fresh, like-new look.
Have a look at our videos for full guidance, or give us a call if you have any more
- Easy to apply and maintain wood protection
- No sanding or stripping between coats
- Up to 2 x coverage rate of most coatings
- Won’t crack, peel or flake
- No waiting for wood to weather
- Precoat with clear and wet-stack before construction
- No need to wipe wood oil after normal application
- Highlights your timber’s natural grain and beauty
- Long term timber protection from moisture reduces cupping, warping and splitting
- Can be applied in direct sun, even on the hottest day
- High-quality ingredients that stand up to extreme conditions
- Over 30 years of proven wood protection product experience
- Backed by a team of technical experts
- We’re upfront about what our products can do
- The choice of professional designers and builders