No more high-cost maintenance
Cutek’s penetrating wood oil stabilises most types of timber to provide years of protection from the damaging effects of moisture.
Application is incredibly easy, and with Cutek there’s absolutely no cracking, peeling or flaking. Timber protection has never been so easy; the simple two-step maintenance process means protecting your investment is a cinch. No sanding or stripping is necessary -just clean with one of our expert wood cleaning products, apply another coat of Cutek, then relax knowing that your client’s investment in their building’s exterior will stand the test of time.
The wood stain with natural appeal
Forget about shiny, artificial-looking wood coatings. Cutek timber protection products give you the choice of letting your timber weather to an attractive silver patina as nature intended, or retaining your timber’s original freshly oiled colour with our easy to add Colourtones. Our 10 natural shades can be matched to all types of timber. Now you can add a touch of wood style to even the largest and most challenging projects.
If you require a colourway that’s not offered our standard range we off a custom Colourtone creation service. Contact us to discuss your project and desired colour you would like to achieve.
- Easy to apply and maintain wood protection
- No sanding or stripping between coats
- Up to 2 x coverage rate of most coatings
- Won’t crack, peel or flake
- No waiting for wood to weather
- Precoat with clear and wet-stack before construction
- No need to wipe wood oil after normal application
- Highlights your timber’s natural grain and beauty
- Long term timber protection from moisture reduces cupping, warping and splitting
- Can be applied in direct sun, even on the hottest day
- High-quality ingredients that stand up to extreme conditions
- Over 30 years of proven wood protection product experience
- Backed by a team of technical experts
- We’re upfront about what our products can do
- The choice of professional designers and builders